Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C. is committed to representing people who have been injured through the negligent actions of another person or entity. We are committed to providing the most effective representation possible to clients.
We invite you to contact our firm to arrange a free consultation about any of the following practice areas.Areas of Practice
At Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C., we represent injured clients including, but not limited to, those affected by the following accidents:
- Car accidents - Representing individuals who are injured in car, motorcycle, bicycle, and MBTA accidents. We frequently consult outside experts to assess the physical, financial, and vocational impact caused by such injuries.
- Trucking accidents - Working with accident reconstructionists, our firm offers experienced representation to individuals who are injured in trucking accidents.
- Construction site accidents - Representing commercial construction workers such as roofers, carpenters, iron workers, electricians, laborers and plumbers who are injured at work or on the construction site by an equipment failure or a party other than their employer.
- Explosions and electrocutions - Representing individuals injured and families of those killed in accidents caused by explosions, electric shocks, and electrocutions.
- Product liability - Providing representation to people injured by defective workplace, automobile, or household products. This can include automobiles, medical devices, ladders, tools, and heavy equipment.
- Medical device defects - Representing individuals injured by the medical devices that were intended to sustain their lives, including heart valves, defibrillators, pacemakers, pedicle screws, stents, and catheters.
- Premises liability - Representing people injured through the negligence of property owners. This includes slip and fall accidents and physical attacks caused by inadequate security.
- Dog bites and scarring - Representing individuals who have suffered serious injuries and scarring caused by dog bites.
- Mass transit injuries - Representing individuals injured in trains, subways, buses, taxis, the MBTA, and other mass transit units.
We represent clients who have received, among others, the following injuries from a personal injury accident:
- Serious injuries - Including traumatic brain injury (TBI), paralysis, amputations, broken bones, loss of any senses, neck injuries and more. We confer with medical, vocational, and economic professionals to determine the overall physical and financial impact these injuries have on a person's life.
- Back, spinal, and brain injuries - Representing clients who have suffered back, spinal cord, and brain injuries in all types of accidents.
- Sexual assault and rape -Compassionately assisting victims of sexual assault and rape to recover damages from those responsible for such injuries which, in addition to the assailant, can include others such as land owners or landlords who fail to provide adequate security.
- Wrongful death - Representing the families of individuals who have been killed in an accident caused by a negligent party.
Our attorneys assist individuals and families dealing with injuries or death caused by negligent third parties:
- College and university negligence - Addressing issues of mental health, negligent security, violence and alcohol-related injuries on college and university campuses. We help students and their parents when injuries result from school negligence.
- Student suicide - Addressing the serious and tragic issue of college student suicide. In many cases, student suicide could have been prevented by recognizing signs of depression or suicide.
- Liquor server liability - Many alcohol-related accidents could have been prevented if liquor servers took proper precautions to limit the alcohol consumption of those they served.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect - If you are concerned about a loved one who may be suffering from abuse or neglect in a nursing home or other long-term care facility, our firm can help.
We also represent clients in workers' compensation claims:
- Workers' compensation - Representing individuals who have been injured at work and have a potential third-party claim. If you have been injured in an on-the-job car accident or from a defective product such as a ladder, nail gun or saw, you may be able to file a third-party claim. Similarly, if you have been injured by the actions of an employee of a company other than the company you work for, you may have a potential third-party claim.
Our firm also represents business clients who have suffered financial injury in matters of commercial litigation:
- Insurance disputes - Helping people and businesses resolve disputes with insurance companies and encouraging people to carry sufficient uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.
- Whistleblower / false claims - You may be entitled to receive a percentage of the recovery for reporting fraud or theft of government funding.
- Commercial litigation - Economically representing business owners who encounter disputes such as contract disputes, partnership disputes, and shareholder disputes. As experienced litigators, we are prepared to represent you during a crucial business dispute.
Contact a lawyer from Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C. to learn more about our practice areas or to arrange a free consultation.